The Paneer Wrap Street Food Company was born in May of 2016 during a veggie BBQ at my house. All the usual suspect of food were there, burgers, sausages, veggie kebabs but everyone made a B-line towards the Masala Paneer. After a few drinks, some awful dancing and people trying to sing my friends suggested I start selling Paneer, 8 months on my first event was booked.
Now about the Paneer…
We aim to bring you the authentic flavours of India in a freshly made, succulent vegetarian wrap. We’ve currently got two different flavours of Paneer Wrap but we’re always looking to add and develop our range, so watch this space.
We also have a snacks in the way of vegetarian samosas and paneer spring rolls for those who’d like a lighter bite.
Scroll down to see the current menu.
We do our very best to make it to as many festivals and street food markets all year round but if you have an event you’d like us to cover, whether it be weddings, birthdays, or anything in between just get in touch.
Wraps & Snacks
- The Traditional One – Delicious Paneer marinated in our homemade yogurt based Tikka mix with all the authenticity of India and served in a wrap and a salad of your choice (Contains Dairy)
- The Spicy One – Specially made Paneer which is infused with fresh ginger, fresh green chilli, ground cumin and cracked black pepper cooked in our homemade tomato and onion based cook in sauce and served in a wrap and a salad of your choice (Contains Dairy)
- The 2 become 1 – Can’t decide? Why not try the Spicy and Traditional in one wrap… We’ll do our best to separate them in the wrap so you get to taste both unique flavours! (Contains Dairy)
- The Naked One – Don’t fancy it wrapped up? We can also serve any of the above in a tray on a bed of fresh salad without the wrap (Contains Dairy)
- Crispy Spring Rolls – Delicate golden filo pastry encasing sauteed Paneer and vegetables (Contains Dairy)
- Vegetable Samosas – Golden pastry encasing a delicious blend of crushed potatoes & vegetable sauteed with garam masala and spices
*Gluten Free Wraps are available
- Masala Chai – Traditional Indian Tea infused with cardamom, fennel seed, cloves and cinnamon
- Mineral Water
- Canned drinks
Cool Raita (Contains Egg / Dairy), Chilli, Garlic Chilli, Imli Sauce (Tamarind) & Tomato Ketchup
Where we are
2018 dates are starting to roll in 🙂
March 17th & 18th // Cheese and Chutney – Fargo Village, Coventry // Saturday 11:00 – 18:00 Sunday 11:00 – 16:00
March 25th // Coventry (Digbeth) Dining Club – The Bull Yard // Sunday // 11.00 – 18:00
April 6th // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Friday 17.00 – 22:00
May 5th // Coventry Cathedral Ruins – Coventry City Centre // Saturday 10.00 – 16.00
May 6th // Vasakhi Festival – War Memorial Park Coventry // Sunday 30th April // 11.00 – 17:00
May 7th // Earlsdon Festival – Earlsdon High Street // Bank Holiday Monday 10:00 – 16:00
May 27th // Warwick Food Festival – Warwick Town Square // Sunday 11:00 – 16:00
June 2nd // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Saturday 13:00 – 22:00
June 9th // The Birmingham Coffee Festival – Custard Factory, Digbeth – // 10:00 – 18:00
July 14th // Leamington Carnival – Leamington Town Centre // Saturday 10:00 – 18:00
July 22nd // Kenilworth Food Festival – Kenilworth Town Centre // Sunday 11:00 – 16:00
Aug 26th // Digbeth Dining Club NO BONES SUNDAY – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Sunday 12:00 – 23:00
Sep 15th // East End Spices Festival //East End House, Kenrick Way, West Bromwich, B71 4EA // Saturday 11:00 – 18:00
Sep 29th // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Saturday 13:00 – 22:00
Oct 5th // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Friday 16:00 – 22:00
Oct 6th // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Saturday 16:00 – 22:00
Oct 7th // Digbeth Dining Club – Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth, // Sunday 11:00 – 18:00
Oct 13th // Fargo Village Spotlight, Fargo Village, Coventry // Saturday 11:00 – 18:00
Also available for private bookings via Poptop or directly.